Cock Spots

Tonight we wondered, "where do all the hot boys hang out on Sunday?" Oddly enough, we also wondered the same thing the previous evening, as well as the week before, and the week before that.
Wouldn't it be great if you at least had an idea where the greatest concentration of delectable specimens were guzzling their PBRs at a given time? I mean, if you're going to spend your hard-earned money in a drinking establishment, you need to get the most eye candy for the buck.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

pros and cons

I love hanging out with Jason and Andrew because they're so atypical of most of the guys in the neighborhood. Also, no one is going to fuck with me in their presence. The bad part? No one is going to fuck with me. But what the hell...at least I can scope out cuties in relative anonyminity.

First stop was Tommy's Tavern, and I knew we'd missed the band we wanted to see. We had a drink in the front, while completing some tasks. There was some overflow from the show inside...several haircuts, which were adorable. We then checked out the Mark Bar for the first time in a while, and I saw absolutely nothing promising.

The plans included Duffs for their first year anniversary, but it was way too crowded. They wanted to try Cyn, and when we stepped in the middle doorway, I said, "take a look - are you sure?" They said, "yeah! why not?" Two minutes after entering they said, "let's go!!" Yes, it was THAT bad. On to Savalas for a quick round, and saw some familiar faces along with some hotties (then again, I was in the care of two somewhat intimidating figures). Lastly, we ended up at Spike Hill, and it was my first time I'd actually made it here. I'd heard terrible things about the place, but didn't see what the big deal was. There were even two mighty handsome guys, but I suspect they were gay...as the day is long.