Cock Spots

Tonight we wondered, "where do all the hot boys hang out on Sunday?" Oddly enough, we also wondered the same thing the previous evening, as well as the week before, and the week before that.
Wouldn't it be great if you at least had an idea where the greatest concentration of delectable specimens were guzzling their PBRs at a given time? I mean, if you're going to spend your hard-earned money in a drinking establishment, you need to get the most eye candy for the buck.

Friday, November 17, 2006

"why are girls dating him if there are euros to be had?"

This was the quote we came up with the day after last Friday. Which makes it Saturday.

We began the evening at Matchless for the free Hopewell show...you know how you can count on some bands to consistently draw a good-looking crowd? This is one of those bands.

After a quick detour to a friend's place, we then headed to Savalas to see/hear Jason and his DJing prowess. Somehow, we gathered two Euros and whisked them away to Union Pool. Actually, they said they wanted to be "someplace like here but with more people" so UP was the logical choice. The four of us mingled, and in the meantime I was hanging out with a guy who had done time for dealing, but was quite engaging. He was wearing a hat of some sort, and when Jess and the Euros came back the three of them had decided we were all going back to their place. She took me aside and, over the music, screamed, "YOU HAVE TO DITCH THE HAT."






He didn't need to hear that at all, and I may or may not have left him gracefully before we headed to the crazy Euros' commune by the river. They showed us various paintings, but none could compare to the illustrated diary etched on a napkin...drawings of their naked Indian guy neighbor, the other guy who wanted to get into the blond's pants because he was "the opposite" physically (the blond Euro had a 'fro, and the interested party had a black one. Ah, language barriers...anyway, I think one was from Barcelona, and the other Milan. I had to pee, and was unnerved by the space-age minimal "bathroom" with screens basically in the middle of the room.




Jessica and the blond guy were getting along nicely, but I was just really, really tired. I think the other guy and I were just both mutually not into it, despite the fact I was loving their weird energy. I was really really tired, and took a nap until 6am. My goody bag (from the aforementioned volunteer event) and I trekked home so I could wake up in my own bed, and not awkwardly encrusted in eyeliner next to some reluctant Euro.

Oh yeah, the quote...we were discussing the recent breakup of two people, and we can't fathom why the guy part of this former couple is currently a "player." Jessica said, "Why would chicks go for __________ when there are Euros to be had?" My sentiments exactly.

Saturday night a bunch of us went to a friend's deep fry party. Later, a few of us took a car service back to Williamsburg, and I just wanted to go home. Jessica scoped out UP and then Royal Oak, and ended up running into a cute boy who had had a crush on her during the summer! She's been on 3 dates with him this week. I guess it's a sign that RO is definitely on the upswing again.

Ok, I'm now leaving for tonight's festivities...I won't be so lazy in posting the next time.