Cock Spots

Tonight we wondered, "where do all the hot boys hang out on Sunday?" Oddly enough, we also wondered the same thing the previous evening, as well as the week before, and the week before that.
Wouldn't it be great if you at least had an idea where the greatest concentration of delectable specimens were guzzling their PBRs at a given time? I mean, if you're going to spend your hard-earned money in a drinking establishment, you need to get the most eye candy for the buck.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Ultimate Fighter

This is what I feel like at times...we headed to Savalas to see our friend DJ (though I guess that really makes no sense). Jessica was busted, since the guy she hadn't texted back just happened to be there, WITH HIS FRIENDS. From what I understand, some of them were part of BKKB Team Prison and universally hated. It was pretty hilarious, and eventually I was chatting with one of the friends visiting from New Hampshire. He sounded Canadian, which is always a good sign.

What I couldn't understand was why he kept smiling and gesturing to his drink, saying, "zero calories!" I asked, WHAT IS UP with this "zero calorie" bullshit, and he excitedly told how he was training for the "Ultimate Fighter" reality show tryouts in Florida within the next couple of weeks. I shit you not. What do you say to this information? It's kind of awesome in so many ways I'm not accustomed to considering, but I still can't tell the story without cracking a smile...I just picture those multicolored playpens, Tarzan ropes, giant hamster balls, etc.

UF then wanted to know how old I was, and was pleased with the answer. "I love older women." Yeah. That sounds familiar.