Cock Spots

Tonight we wondered, "where do all the hot boys hang out on Sunday?" Oddly enough, we also wondered the same thing the previous evening, as well as the week before, and the week before that.
Wouldn't it be great if you at least had an idea where the greatest concentration of delectable specimens were guzzling their PBRs at a given time? I mean, if you're going to spend your hard-earned money in a drinking establishment, you need to get the most eye candy for the buck.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

kind of an amazing Saturday

I finally had the chance to check out Crash Mansion for the Holy Fuck CMJ matinee. I've heard people bitch about this place profusely, and while the scene is most likely much different during the evening I had abslolutely no complaints. When you're about to see a few skinny hairy Canadian kids with epileptic fits playing some of the best noise rock I've heard in a while, in a crowd of only 25 with an excellent "raysh," you're thankful to be alive.



Next my friend and I went to a totally forgettable showcase at a place called Annex on Orchard. I wasn't too crazy about the crowd.

Later I met up with some friends for the Vice party at KCDC in Williamsburg, There was plenty of looking to do, not to mention a fun band in the rafters. It seemed like the whole neighborhood was there, and after the open bar was finished a bunch of us headed to Union Pool. Yes yes, I'm going to go on yet again about this place...but I want to reiterate that if a girl ever needs a serious ego boost she should head directly here. I got a few shouts of "you're beautiful!" and the source of one of them came from a face resembling Johnny Depp's younger brother (he later got me in a lip lock). This kind of behavior is pretty uncharacteristic of the neighborhood boys, and I suspect Union Pool is a nexus for out of towners.



For whatever reason, we ended the night at Royal Oak. This place had been going downhill for a while, but I think it's making a comeback (because it's winter? The boys seem to multiply here in the cold weather, go figure).