Cock Spots

Tonight we wondered, "where do all the hot boys hang out on Sunday?" Oddly enough, we also wondered the same thing the previous evening, as well as the week before, and the week before that.
Wouldn't it be great if you at least had an idea where the greatest concentration of delectable specimens were guzzling their PBRs at a given time? I mean, if you're going to spend your hard-earned money in a drinking establishment, you need to get the most eye candy for the buck.

Friday, February 09, 2007

what can I say?

I can't create something out of nothing!

Seriously. I mean, there have been a lot of repeat destinations...Union Pool continues to amuse and entertain, not to mention a consistent gallery of boycrack. I've been pleasantly surprised by Tommy's Tavern during their shows (but not as much without an event in the back room).

I do want to mention that a lot of cuties have been showing up for Drink & Draw at Royal Oak every 1st and 3rd Tuesday.

Tomorrow I might see some Rubulad action, though everything is up in the air. If all goes well tonight, I should have some new material tomorrow.