Cock Spots

Tonight we wondered, "where do all the hot boys hang out on Sunday?" Oddly enough, we also wondered the same thing the previous evening, as well as the week before, and the week before that.
Wouldn't it be great if you at least had an idea where the greatest concentration of delectable specimens were guzzling their PBRs at a given time? I mean, if you're going to spend your hard-earned money in a drinking establishment, you need to get the most eye candy for the buck.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Jason had texted me saying he was on the way to K&M..."where is that again?" I replied. When he told me, I thought, "OH! That place."

K&M is the place Jessica and I always refer to as the "Poor Man's Royal Oak." When they first opened, we noticed the interior was similar, but the seats were sunken and kind of busted, and the place itself was a bit smaller. On the other hand, they have a magnificent beer selection, the details have more character, and the crowd in general is a little more mature. We had great hopes in the beginning, but the past few times involved attention from weirdos. We'd been meaning to try again, and last night was the perfect opportunity. There were definitely a lot of cuties in the place, including these two:



I also ran into an old friend who said she'd just been to Supreme Trading, and that the band's friends were smokin'. We did check it out afterwards, but I think they'd moved on by then.