Cock Spots

Tonight we wondered, "where do all the hot boys hang out on Sunday?" Oddly enough, we also wondered the same thing the previous evening, as well as the week before, and the week before that.
Wouldn't it be great if you at least had an idea where the greatest concentration of delectable specimens were guzzling their PBRs at a given time? I mean, if you're going to spend your hard-earned money in a drinking establishment, you need to get the most eye candy for the buck.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Stalking Young Rick Springfield, Week 2

Jessica and I have decided to *officially* "stalk" the Young Rick Springfield, at the McCarren Pool shows, who also seems to be a dodgeball aficionado. He has a ridiculously pretty face, and Jess likes his happy-go-lucky, spider monkey presence. One of these days, we resolve to find out his name and snap a clearer pic, as a service to all of you! Again he was there, strutting his little spindly body around the pool.

Siren was as we expected, a nexus of hotness. B.A. and Dee met two Greek model shipping heirs (from Idaho?). I'll let her tell the story, since we weren't travelling in the same parties. Jessica and I noticed a loner, sitting on the sand, staring at the sea (AWWWWW). I told her to throw something in the trash, and attempt eye contact. Sure enough, she smiled and sat down next to him! He ended up hanging out with all of us the rest of the evening...my my such blue eyes and exquisite cheekbones!

They are there, trust me

Friday night, Punk Ass Jason had his night at Savalas. Now, every time beforehand, he'll send a text saying, "Bring the Hos!" OK JASON, WE'VE DONE OUR PART. Friday night, for the most part, was a bunch of hot chicks (most of which whom were my friends) and a bunch of jocks at the bar watching. So, spread the word...now you know where to find us. This is part of the purpose of Cock Spots, to tell the dudes where the hell we are so they can find us. Get it??

If you see him spinning, there WILL be hot girls. So get your asses over there.

Normally I'm not going to post this kind of photo, but I just wanted to illustrate the hot lady raysh, so the dudes know exactly where to go.

O.J. heard about another new Friday night party at CoCo666, and went to check it out. He reported that is was a lot of fun, except that the crowd was really uptight and unfriendly. I thought about this for a second, because the neighborhood crowd doesn't pull that shit...then O.J. remembered one of his MANHATTAN friends told him about it. Ahhh, 'splains everything. Some of you Manhattanites are so fucking high-maintenance. Perhaps next Friday when we're more organized, I'll bring my own posse. I just LOVE annoying the shit out of aloof assholes.

Just so you know, there will soon be some number crunching with the data we've collected up to this point.