Cock Spots

Tonight we wondered, "where do all the hot boys hang out on Sunday?" Oddly enough, we also wondered the same thing the previous evening, as well as the week before, and the week before that.
Wouldn't it be great if you at least had an idea where the greatest concentration of delectable specimens were guzzling their PBRs at a given time? I mean, if you're going to spend your hard-earned money in a drinking establishment, you need to get the most eye candy for the buck.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

viva la revolution

Went to Iona's with Jeffy bright and early on Sat for the England Portugal game, we thought we'd try a non-Zabloski's venue.

Warning: shallow generalizations follow.

OK, British boys in bands, ala the Gallaghers, etc: hot. British boys who are soccer fans--not so much. Especially when they are drunk and yellng stuff at eleven AM. Jeff was crushed by England's loss, but I secretly cheered! That David Beckham is cute, if you like the rugged lantern jaw types, but overall, the Portugeues team was not only better at footy, but better looking. So there. We watched the second game partly at the Turkey's Nest and partly at Fada.

I can't really report on kickball, I watched none of the games, and I knew everyone on the dance floor. The dudes in Rye Coalition: super cute, but I didn't talk to them. I do, however, have extensive footage. Maybe I will post it! Or I can give it to BA to edit a hottie highlights reel.

Me and Jane are going to get cameraphones (I realize I have been saying that for a year) and also set this thing up for mobile blogging so the action! will! be! live!

The end.