Cock Spots

Tonight we wondered, "where do all the hot boys hang out on Sunday?" Oddly enough, we also wondered the same thing the previous evening, as well as the week before, and the week before that.
Wouldn't it be great if you at least had an idea where the greatest concentration of delectable specimens were guzzling their PBRs at a given time? I mean, if you're going to spend your hard-earned money in a drinking establishment, you need to get the most eye candy for the buck.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Friday the 30th

Mikki, I was going to ask about that! I ended up taking a long nap, and figured I missed most of the fest. We did swing by Supreme Trading afterwards to check out the after party, and if this was the same crowd, then yes indeed there were lots of cuties (Jessica said, "I think if film is involved, the boys will be hot").

After this, we had a drink at K&M (N 8th at Roebling). This is the place we also refer to as the "Poor Man's Royal Oak," and now "Union Pool Jr." The crowd was a little older, but the dudes still had it going on. I really dig this place because the whole scene reminds me of some other city.

OJ was DJing at UP, so of course we ended up there. Not so much here this evening, but there were 20 million gazillion events going on, and the same holds true for today.

Ok Mikki, I suck...OJ and I had planned to see the 3pm Brazil vs France today. Will report on this as well as the kickball tournament.

Anyone have a report from the Prospect Park show, or the two Todd P thingys??