Cock Spots

Tonight we wondered, "where do all the hot boys hang out on Sunday?" Oddly enough, we also wondered the same thing the previous evening, as well as the week before, and the week before that.
Wouldn't it be great if you at least had an idea where the greatest concentration of delectable specimens were guzzling their PBRs at a given time? I mean, if you're going to spend your hard-earned money in a drinking establishment, you need to get the most eye candy for the buck.

Friday, July 07, 2006

to Friends of LauRenn

Evidently LauRenn is surrounded by cute boys in her office ALL DAY and has neglected to inform the rest of us. I delivered a birthday cake (bling!) for her boss this morning, and couldn't believe all the industrious little animators at their computers.

************************************

Did I mention the practice spaces on Berry and N 13th (I think this is the location - the awning reads, "Big Apple" Windows or Doors or something)? Lots of tasty treats hanging outside, most hours of the day. In fact, one of them tried a hilarious pick-up line on the 4th as I was walking back from some World Cup action. I totally looked like ass and had my Ipod playing, yet this guy smiled as I walked by and shouted, "are you going to the party?" Smoooove. Upon stopping and actually inquiring about the party, he didn't have the info "yet." Hehe.

************************************

OJ and Forest are DJing Saturday night at Union Pool, and this should be quite a set.

************************************

Sunday Pool Party at McCarren Pool - I cannot put into words how awesome this will be.