Cock Spots

Tonight we wondered, "where do all the hot boys hang out on Sunday?" Oddly enough, we also wondered the same thing the previous evening, as well as the week before, and the week before that.
Wouldn't it be great if you at least had an idea where the greatest concentration of delectable specimens were guzzling their PBRs at a given time? I mean, if you're going to spend your hard-earned money in a drinking establishment, you need to get the most eye candy for the buck.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The wonderful Punk Ass Jason has enabled B. A. and me to see the Buzzcocks at Warsaw tonight!

As far as tomorrow, I'm just gonna cut & paste from the Myspace bulletin. There are sure to be some lookers at both of these events.

Date: Jul 11, 2006 4:27 PM
Subject: two fun Manhattan activities tomorrow nite

(I love that two of my friends are doing their Mahnattan events on the same night, consecutively.)

1. Doug is spinning at the Delancey:

"Wednesday 7/12 -- I've been asked to help Plexifilm celebrate the release of the double DVD set "WE JAM ECONO: THE STORY OF THE MINUTEMEN." It's at the Delancey (168 Delancey at Clinton, LES)/ 7:30-11pm. Free Miller beer till 9, free BBQ till it rus out, giveaways of DVDs, t-shirts and other stuff, and me DJing from 9 till 11. FREE. It'll be fun, a nice time, trust me. You love the Minutemen, and if you don't, you're dead to me. Simple as that."

2. Adolph Hipster is hosting a new Wednesday party at Route 85a: