Cock Spots

Tonight we wondered, "where do all the hot boys hang out on Sunday?" Oddly enough, we also wondered the same thing the previous evening, as well as the week before, and the week before that.
Wouldn't it be great if you at least had an idea where the greatest concentration of delectable specimens were guzzling their PBRs at a given time? I mean, if you're going to spend your hard-earned money in a drinking establishment, you need to get the most eye candy for the buck.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Weekend roundup

Ok, let's see if I get this right:

Friday - We went to Savalas for Punk Ass Jason's new night. More couples than anticipated, and I think a lot of the usual crowd was probably all tuckered out from World Cup action (I know that OJ was here last night, and will get his report). Upon meeting two other friends, we were told the hot place for the evening was Bembe. Evidently we could have had our pick of Brazilian guys. Ok, twist my arm!

We stopped by Cyn on the way back for a nightcap because it was on the way, and I was curious about the weekend crowd. The only action we saw was a drunk Polish guy trying to peel us off the couch.

Saturday - Actually went to a birthday party (in a private residence), where there were several nice looking fellas, including an 18-year-old! Yes ladies, he was totally legal, and totally delicious. I shall echo Pinkeye's sentiments regarding "tenderoini" a few entries back (see "One word: Pratt").

Sunday - What a pleasant surprise! I went to visit my friend Lisa at Zablozki's, and the place was filled will hot, greasy, Euro dudes with bedhead with all eyes glued upon the World Cup. Holy crap, I'm definitely coming back next Sunday. According to this flyer, they have:

"full world cup coverage every day every game!!! 9am-6pm giant 10 ft high definition screen"

Lisa also works Tuesday and Thursday nights, and insists there really are plenty of guys on these nights. I'll have to verify this...I'd imagine as hot as she is she's probably correct.