Cock Spots

Tonight we wondered, "where do all the hot boys hang out on Sunday?" Oddly enough, we also wondered the same thing the previous evening, as well as the week before, and the week before that.
Wouldn't it be great if you at least had an idea where the greatest concentration of delectable specimens were guzzling their PBRs at a given time? I mean, if you're going to spend your hard-earned money in a drinking establishment, you need to get the most eye candy for the buck.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My first contributor!

From one of my trusty field reporters:

Exodus Gym

During the day you can find a few alterna-hotties here, but you have to wonder why they are not at work. Cute bboy during the day says "bartender" to me. Or "girlfriend payiing the bills." Then again, I'm there during the day, so who am I to judge? Enjoy your afternoon delight! And at night, Exodus provides all the fratty muscle types you could ever want! If you're tired of going to the West Side to meet a guy who says "Whoa, I really like your tattoo," this is the place for you.

Lesbians take note: Lots of hot chicks there, though.