Cock Spots

Tonight we wondered, "where do all the hot boys hang out on Sunday?" Oddly enough, we also wondered the same thing the previous evening, as well as the week before, and the week before that.
Wouldn't it be great if you at least had an idea where the greatest concentration of delectable specimens were guzzling their PBRs at a given time? I mean, if you're going to spend your hard-earned money in a drinking establishment, you need to get the most eye candy for the buck.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Anyone care to fill me in on tonight's Japanther show?

It was way too shitty outside to drag myself all that way on the J, and I have a houseguest. Todd P events are a great feast for the eyes, and I'm sure tonight was no different.

I know I need to establish a rating system, create a logo, etc., and I'll get around to it eventually. Also, I need READER TIPS! The grand plan is to create an Excel doc of local establishments, and days of the week. This way you can print it out and put it on your mirror; you'll know the best nights and places to find the kind of boy you want.

Manhattan contributors are also welcome!

HOT TIP: OJ said that Royal Oak had lots of good looking people on Sunday. Hmm...that place has been totally hit or miss lately.