Cock Spots

Tonight we wondered, "where do all the hot boys hang out on Sunday?" Oddly enough, we also wondered the same thing the previous evening, as well as the week before, and the week before that.
Wouldn't it be great if you at least had an idea where the greatest concentration of delectable specimens were guzzling their PBRs at a given time? I mean, if you're going to spend your hard-earned money in a drinking establishment, you need to get the most eye candy for the buck.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

strangeways

You never know where you might meet someone. I am not one of those people who get hit on a lot (you know who you are!)--I tend to engender intense obsessions irritatingly mated with an inability to act on them or to shed the harem of women willing to do his chores and cut his hair. But I digress!

This weekend: Birthday party for a six-year-old. I was joking that I was going to flirt with the clown, but he was too creepy even for me. Then I got asked out by the twenty-six-year old who was helping the mom put the party on. Cute, but way below my cut-off age.

Wedding for two close friends: I was sure I would be the only single person there, and I was, except for my friend Jane, who was so wasted by the time I got there that I really had to thank the lord for my sobriety. (Not Jane Minty, btw.) But there were two single guys there, who both asked for my #, which is hilarious, but one is in a band (NEVER AGAIN) and the other is a slut (AKA SAME THING WITHOUT THE BAND.) They might have been good for flings, but too close to my inner circle.

Um, what is the point. I guess, that you never know. Or, that if you go places where everyone else is paired off, sometimes it works in your favor.