Cock Spots

Tonight we wondered, "where do all the hot boys hang out on Sunday?" Oddly enough, we also wondered the same thing the previous evening, as well as the week before, and the week before that.
Wouldn't it be great if you at least had an idea where the greatest concentration of delectable specimens were guzzling their PBRs at a given time? I mean, if you're going to spend your hard-earned money in a drinking establishment, you need to get the most eye candy for the buck.

Monday, June 19, 2006

weekend update

Disclaimer: My definition of HOT has evolved in the past couple of years. I mentioned the lack of balls in most brooklyn boys in my previous post. So let this be a warning that most of my posts are about finding other options besides skinny indie rockers who get their periods more than girls do.

That said, on friday night after a roof party, we hit Duff's in brooklyn. Total metal, dirtbag biker bar. I loved it and embraced every square inch. it's about 75% scary biker dudes and metal chicks, but there is a contingent of cute punkasses. There's a great carefree vibe throughout the place and not a trendy pretentious asshole in sight - so don't go if you're an asshole. Or listen to Death Cab.

Saturday was my aforementioned beach day. I got blown off my my beach buddy for a world cup gathering(passive aggressive blog alert!) and hit Brighton Beach and all it's Ruskie goodness. Among fat men in speedos and fat women sunbathing in their translucent bra and panties there was some delectible specimens kicking around a soccer ball, providing me with my own world cup. One cutie even had natty dreads, who retrieved the ball from my blanket apologising profusely. I giggled like a college girl (when i was into natty dreads.)

Saturday night there were alot of hotties at enids, but they were your typical hipster fare.

Sunday - turkey's nest post-softball - just like i was saying before. Look out for the pretty boys in pink.