Cock Spots

Tonight we wondered, "where do all the hot boys hang out on Sunday?" Oddly enough, we also wondered the same thing the previous evening, as well as the week before, and the week before that.
Wouldn't it be great if you at least had an idea where the greatest concentration of delectable specimens were guzzling their PBRs at a given time? I mean, if you're going to spend your hard-earned money in a drinking establishment, you need to get the most eye candy for the buck.

Monday, August 21, 2006

New Seasons


As I mentioned before, I'm going to be in PDX for a while. The reason for this isn't allowing me to get out that much at the moment, but I'll do what I can.

My sister and I have been noticing that one of the local grocery chains hires some remarkably handsome young men. She tends to go for the heftier guys, so she likes this one particular fellow in the meat department. I typically prefer the scrawnier ones, so the hipster stock boy with the curly hair and ass crack carefully arranging the natural sodas is more to my liking. We both did a double take at the recent guy handing out goat cheese samples.

The only grocers hiring hot boys in NYC seems to be Trader Joes...the old skool places need to get a clue.